LoginRadius is a Vancouver-headquartered B2B SaaS company where I worked full-time as a Senior Inbound Marketing Specialist.
- Successfully led the procurement process of an agency for a new corporate website, vetting agencies from across North America and Europe, creating/distributing the RFP, developing and applying criteria for qualifying short-listed agencies, and securing a contract under strict budget, portfolio, and timeline requirements
- Co-designed industry-specific marketing campaigns and researched/created content (landing pages, ad copy, email templates) based on vertical-tailored buyer personas, unique value propositions, etc.
- Designed and implemented email-nurturing workflows (Pardot), mapped to the B2B buyer’s journey
- Executed key landing-page optimizations (WordPress) with A/B testing (Google Website Optimizer)
- Created reports and benchmarks for website (Google Analytics) and MQL-to-SQL conversions (Salesforce)
- Content production (landing pages, blog posts)
- Conversion-rate optimization (marketing landing pages, MQLs to SQLs)
- Email marketing
- Lead nurturing
- Operations for marketing-to-sales handoffs (Pardot, Salesforce)